Thursday, January 03, 2008

And baby makes four!

We received one of the best Christmas gifts imaginable this year! We found out that we're expecting Baby #2 sometime late this summer! I was very excited to get to announce the news to both Patrick and my Mom a few days before Christmas, but only because my mother wanted me to partake in "Christmas Cheer" (Egg Nog and Southern Comfort) which I couldn't do! I wanted to surprise them with a present for Brady under the tree but I couldn't get away with 4 days of no alcohol with my Mother in town!

I seem to already be sporting a belly, much to my dismay, but that just comes with the territory! I am going to be humungously fat and swolen in the DEEP SOUTH in the SUMMER for my last few months, but it will all be worth it once he or she is here.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out. It should be quite the blessing and challenge!

No comments: