Monday, January 30, 2006

Suds and Studs...

Why is it that laundry never seems to get done? I can spend a whole day washing, drying, folding and putting away clothes for TWO people, and the next day there is still a mound of clothing waiting to be washed? How can two people wear so many clothes? I have a work outfit and a home outfit (which can either be jeans and a tee for going out, or comfy pants and a tee for staying in). I don't wash things that aren't dirty. I just don't understand how it happens.

This weekend went by a lot faster than I wanted. Friday night, Jenn and I had a great night out. We did girl things and stayed out "late" talking the night away at Starbucks. (Late for us is 11 since both of us are usually fast asleep by 10 most nights). I have found such a great friend in her and it is going to be TOUGH when she leaves me in a few months. But -- I'm not going to think about that now.

My studly man and I spent the weekend running errands and being lazy on the couch. It was much fun, and went by too fast as usual. Here we are on Monday morning again and I can't wait for 5 to be here so I can cuddle with him on the couch again. You must be thinking that we're pathetic - and you may be right - but this is pure heaven to me.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I don't think that's pathetic! I think it's great. Shaun and I cuddle all the time (in fact, if his friends actually knew how much we cuddled, they'd probably give him crap about it, but he loves it just as much as I do!) There are too many couples, especially married couples, that just don't cuddle enough. Cuddle on, sister!