Saturday, September 09, 2006

Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money!

The Coast Guard finally came through yesterday, albeit a little late, with the list of cuts for advancement -- and Patrick is going to be making 2nd Class Petty Officer!!! He is in New Jersey for the weekend so I had to call him and tell him about it! I love being the bearer of fantastic news!

This means a pay raise just in time (or shortly thereafter) for the baby to be able to spend it! We've waited a long time for this and are super excited that it's happening for him. Our chances have now improved that we may be getting out of here next summer, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :)

Today, Jenn and I are going to get massages and have a girls day. She's back in town for a school and I can't believe just how much I've missed her. It's crazy.

Tomorrow is Rally Day at church, so I'll be at Newport News Park all day...outside...in the heat...ugh.

No comments: