Thursday, October 20, 2005

Half Day

I can hardly keep up with this thing anymore. It seems that life has become even too busy to sit down and write.

The bosses at work gave Personal Lines each 1 half day off free, and today I'm using mine. Patrick took the day off so that we can spend it together. We're having lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise, then we're headed to look at a townhouse. After that we're hitting the gym, then Weight Watchers and then home to eat dinner. I love spending time with him even if it's running around like chickens with our heads cut off.

I've been working on a huge account at work, and by the sounds of it, I may get the deal. If I do, I will have contributed appx $20K to our bottom line this month alone! It's been a stressful couple of days getting everything together, and I'm not done yet. I'll use my whole morning to work on the rest of this. I hate doing sales and new business, but if I can keep getting clients like this, I don't mind it!

Patrick got his marks at work yesterday and they gave him two 7's (the highest you can receive)! He will get commendations to go in his record and the best part is that his spirits were totally uplifted by the fact that his boss really takes the time to evaluate people and not just write down a bunch of numbers. He has worked so hard and according to his superiors is "way beyond his pay grade". (Nice compliment, believe me!). So, we'll celebrate this weekend and have a great time.

No comments: