Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring has sprung!

Even after one of the mildest winters I've ever experienced, it is still nice to welcome spring. The weather yesterday was in the 80's, the sun shined, the wind blew warm breezes and I, for one, enjoyed every second of it. I think today I may go out in the neighborhood and take some pictures of the trees in bloom. I don't fancy myself a photographer by any means, but I do love to record life so when I'm old, I have a lot to remember.

There is not much to report on this end of life. We're still alive and kicking, so that's good. We have our trip to Michigan coming up in less than 2 months, and I cannot wait for that week to come. My baby brother is graduating high school. How freaking weird is that? I can't get over it.

Work is as stressful as ever. They decided to announce to the whole office that Matt was leaving our dept to go to Commercial Lines. The worst part is that they called it a "promotion" when we do more work than the CL girls do - and not to mention this was out of the clear blue and no one gave us a heads up. Every last girl in my department is ticked off at how this was handled. We're like the red-headed step children of the agency, and frankly, I'm tired of being disrespected.

Today we're meeting the Dawsons for lunch, working in the yard and going to Youth Group. We're skipping church today because rumor has it that Pastor Hank won't be there and neither of us likes it when the associate Pastor does the service. ;0) Oooohh...we're bad Christians! :)

No comments: