Monday, August 01, 2005

And the countdown begins!

WE ARE COMING HOME!!!!!!!

Tminus 11 days and counting. It's a short weekend trip, but home to Michigan nonetheless. We will leave the hot, humid state of Virginia on Friday August 12th and drive straight through to Michigan...only to turn around and come back on Sunday August 14th. At least we'll have Saturday! Patrick's birfday will be stuck in the car, but at least he'll get to see his Momma on his birfday!

Man, the dog is gonna be pissed when he finds out he's not coming! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Leah! I know you'll probably be super duper busy, but if you (and Patrick) have time for a beer in there anywhere I'd love to see ya! Call my cell 248-885-4007!

Leah said...

Harold - so good to hear from you! Glad you said hello!

Maria - I will call you to see if we can fit something in. If not this trip, I think we may be back for Thanksgiving. I will get you in if I can! :)