Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Despite my efforts to try and make the most out of yesterday, it turned out to be a bust. However, I shook my mood off on the commute home by screaming some Limp Bizkit in the car and by the time I pulled into the parking lot I felt a lot better.

Last night we had dinner with the Dawsons at their apartment. I walked into this high ceiling, large room apartment and a twinge of jealousy came over me. :) Not that there's anything wrong with our place, but there's was just nicer. It felt like a "home" -- and that's possibly because of the fact that they have the cutest baby living there with them.

Motherhood has got to be the most rewarding thing to ever happen to a person. I saw the way that baby looked at her Mom and I saw the way she smiled at her, and it made my heart melt. Being a Mom is the single most important job in the world. There is no benefit package or pay scale that could even compare to watching your child grow.

No comments: