Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday, Monday...

I am oh so excited that it's Monday...can't you hear it in my voice? This week is going to be rough for several reasons:

1) Patty is gone all week on vacation. Her clients are pains in the asses to deal with because she lets them get away with ANYTHING.
2) Vanessa is also gone today, which leaves San and myself to run our department. 3) The new guy starts today and we really have no way to start training him.
4) There are only 4 days and a wake up till we go home!

I've prayed and prayed that the days go by fast and Friday comes light lightening.

This weekend was fun. We went to Coast Guard Day at the Training Center on Saturday. It was hot and sticky, but the food was good and we made new friends...so it wasn't all bad. We also played in the Sand Volley Ball Tournament. We got a bye into the second round and then got our asses handed to us...but that was to be expected. I told Patrick that I had never played 2-man before, but I ran my ass off trying to get whatever I could. It was fun, and Patrick promised we would practice beforehand next time.

No comments: