Monday, August 22, 2005

Still tired...

I was half tempted to turn off my alarm and call in this morning so that I could sleep a little longer and spend the day by the pool. However, I have this stupid thing called a conscience that would never allow me to do that without reason.

The weekend was nice. Nothing exciting to report. We had BBQ'd pizza on Friday and went shopping for Diddy's new clothes with his birfday gift card. I was extremely excited that I tried on, fit into comfortably, and bought my first pair of size 4 jeans. Sarah swears I wore a size 4 in high school, but chose to be frumpy and wear clothes 3 sizes too big for me. Did I mention that I love the Gap?

Saturday night was date night. We had Patricks BBQ'd ribs, which I swear somehow is an afrodesiac cause they're that damn good, and went to see "Four Brothers". Doug highly recommended this movie, and I can honestly say that he did NOT let us down. It was the BEST movie I have seen in a *very* long time. I now consider it to be one of my favorites. I have not held my breath so much during a movie in my entire life. It was truly great.

Yesterday I went out to the mall and had dinner with Diddy at the clinic since he was on duty. I hate being in this house alone at night. In East Hampton, there is no crime, etc, so it was easy there. Here, I swear people are trying to break in at night. I may need to take sleeping pills when he's gone now or I'm never going to sleep.

Back to the grindstone. Happy Monday...

No comments: