Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Cloud...

As expected, yesterday was a horrible day. 2 of us to do 5 people's jobs. My phone rang off the hook, and it seemed as if the second I would get up out of my chair to do something there was some sort of sensor that would go off alerting everyone that it was at that exact moment that they needed to call me. I could barely get my ass to the bathroom.

Then, I came home to call Mom to discuss our arrival on Friday, thinking this might bring me out of my funk, and we end up in a fight. I even threatened not to come home if she didn't stop taking HER bad day out on me. Real mature. How old am I? 3??

So, I go to make dinner because Patrick was playing golf and lo and behold - we have no flour, a key ingredient in Buffalo Chicken Bites. You would have thought the world had stopped turning as I made my way to the store half in tears.

The worst part of it all is that I took it out on Patrick. I am an over emotional mess these last few days. I don't know WHAT my problem is. I can't seem to shake this cloud I'm under. I managed to make a mountain out of a molehill while we were reading last night, and ended up making HIM feel like shit...which made ME feel worse. It's a never ending cycle with me.

I need to get out of this mud, and I need to do it now. I have to find a way to turn things around or I'm going to end up going nutty. Patrick doesn't deserve this and neither do I.

No comments: