Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Happiness is...

Having a person to come home to who will stop at nothing to get you out of your funk.

Yesterday was another bad day at work and the commute home was terrible, so I was in an awful mood when I got home. While I was trying my hardest to mope and wallow in my day, Patrick made me dinner and dragged my sorry ass out of the house to cheer me up. He'll do anything to make me happy, and God only knows how much that means to me. We went to Heaven & Earth and got a couple of books to read together before bed. Mindless TV has always been okay with me, but it's got to stop. The best decision we made was to NOT put a TV in our room here. I love that we get ready for bed together, and lay there talking until we fall asleep. It's our time and I love having it.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Leah, that is soooo sweet! Patrick sounds like one fantastic guy, but I suppose he'd have to be to win you as his bride!

Leah said...

Yeah, I think I'll keep him! ;) I'm one lucky girl!