Friday, July 29, 2005

T-G-I-F!

Today is Friday and it couldn't have come soon enough. Even though we are without San again today, I'm going to keep my head up and try to get through it because tonight we're headed to Jillian's for dinner and games with, apparently, a ton of people. My little idea of Patrick and I going there for a date night turned into all of the Clinic coming as well. It's great, though, cause I'm excited to release a little tension and have a good time. Just wish I had a camera to bring!

I had a little taste of the past last night while relaxing on the couch. Because I forgot to pick up my pills on Monday, I had to wait until Tuesday morning to take them. I thought I would be fine because it was only a matter being of a few hours late. Well, I was wrong. The lack of hormones finally caught up with me, leaving me curled in the fetal position on the couch, praying for my uterus to shrivel up. At that point I remembered what my life was like before this treatment, and became thankful for the hormones that have kept the pain at bay for a year and a half. I have become a slave to those pills, apparently. Life without them is a terrifying thought.

No comments: