Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hooters...



Last night we went to Hooters for dinner with The Dawson Family. I realize that some might think that going to Hooters is "tacky", but apparently it's quite the family restaurant around here. Plus, they had All You Can Eat Wings night last night and I was craving wings like crazy. :)

McKynzi is such a good baby, and she's so much fun to be around. It was so damn hot in the restaurant last night and I felt so bad for her, but I think she handled it with grace. Not to mention the fact that she's got excellent parents. You see your friends in a whole new light when they become parents. Sort of a new found respect, if you will. Shannon was a natural with that child, and Ryan exuded being in love with both of them. I couldn't be more proud of them.

Shannon said that she had decided to be a Stay At Home Mom because when McKynzi smiles at her it makes her whole day better. I think it's a fabulous idea because NOTHING anyone could pay you would be worth missing that smile all day. I think being a Mom is probably so much more rewarding than writing someone's insurance. I pray that God will bless us with the opportunity to find out.

No comments: