Thursday, July 14, 2005

Is it Friday yet?

I am hoping that today flies by rather quickly. It's not that work is going that bad or anything, but you can cut the tension with a knife and it's starting to tick me off. Everyone has their own ideas of how to do everyone elses job. Frustration levels are running high and when you have 5 bull-headed women in one place, there's bound to be some snapping and hurt feelings.

I am trying to be consistent with my job and how I feel. I sometimes think I'm stuck in the middle because I can see the other AM's feel, but also how the QM is dealing with it all. I discussed with Marti (QM) yesterday that I *don't* always feel overwhelmed like others do and it's because I do my job, do it right, and don't waste time while doing it. So sue me if it gives me extra time, but don't snap at me because your work day is spent in other ways.

Tonight, I'm going to relax on the couch with my honey and try to forget about it. I just have to get through being there a full day without pulling my hair out of my head.

No comments: